No matter how long you’ve been in business, sales is the lifeblood of your business. But, what does it take to have customers part with their money?
The new Pitch to Purchase webinar takes you through frameworks and tools that will help you introduce your business (the pitch) and get people to part with their hard-earned cash (and to make a purchase). This 60-minute online seminar takes you through what and how to practice your pitch, develop a sales pathway and complete the purchase and explains what tools can help you at each stage.
At the Pitch to Purchase webinar you’ll discover:
- Who to speak to about your product and what to say
- Ways to refine your message and which keywords are most likely to engage your customers and persuade them to buy
- The pathway that takes your ideal client through your business from pitch to purchase
- Which tools are appropriate at each stage of the process
- How to find the people who are most likely to buy from you
- Messages that will make prospects lean in and take notice
Comments from the audience:
“Viviene was great! I really enjoyed being able to hear her ideas on print marketing materials and their use in the sales pitch.”
“Helpful insights and advice on the buying process and how to help people buy.” <
“I liked the idea of the printed material and the reinforcement of hand written correspondence. No one does it these days and it’s a great way to get noticed.”
“Content was fantastic & extremely relevant to the activities I am currently working on.”
“I learnt that it’s perfectly normal to find sales a bit daunting and I received some practical advice to overcome that.”
“Great content, good presenters who knew their stuff.”
“The webinar covered so many topics pertinent to where my business is at (rebranding/morphing) and made me (again) reframe ‘sales’ and the necessity of knowing your clients.”
“Good overview and break down of what is required and steps to get started.”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- From Pitch to Purchase
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: Vivienne Kane and Frances Pratt
- Venue: On-Demand