How do companies such as Apple create such enchanting products? And how do some people always seem to enchant others? According to bestselling business guru Guy Kawasaki, anyone can learn the art of enchantment.
This installment of BOOKED for Lunch looks at how enchantment transforms situations and relationships, turns cynics into believers and changes hearts and minds.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What creates enchantment, what it is and when you need it
- The role of ethics when you’re enchanting
- How being likeable aids enchantment
- Why pursuing your passion heightens your ability to enchant
- How we can maintain it once we have it
- The cornerstones of trustworthiness
- How to use technology to enchant
- What DICEE is
- How to make enchantment endure
Comments from the Audience:
“I really enjoyed all of it! Guy is a great speaker and backs up his ideas with his own passion and commitment. As single ideas or concepts though, Unique & Valuable and the Opposite Test stood out.”
“I enjoyed the honesty and humour and thought the questions from Suzi were good. I really liked the analogies used by Guy as well.”
“Guy was most candid and very informative. He made complex issues simple to understand and follow. Well-done Guy! He used very good clear examples to illustrate his points. I enjoyed all the questions asked!”
“It was my first webinar and I was delighted to find out how easy it was to feel connected with the speaker. Guy was delightful and it was a good balance of information and follow up question time.”
“I loved every bit of this webinar! What a wonderful concept that fits into all the ideals I have formed in my life. Now I can take them with me to my business and website.”
“THE SPEAKERS WERE AMAZING! Suzi and Guy had me enchanted for the entire session. Quality of information shared couldn’t have been higher. Learnt so much!”
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- Enchantment with Guy Kawasaki
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Venue: On-Demand