We’ve been conditioned to think that the best way to motivate ourselves and others is through external rewards like money or fame, or by the fear of punishment – the carrot-and-stick approach.
That’s a mistake, Daniel H. Pink says in his transformative new book DRIVE – The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us.
In this interview with Daniel Pink, we look at what does in fact motivate ourselves and others.
Knowledge you will gain from this interview:
- What motivates you
- The benefits of external rewards
- Gain the desire to direct your own life
- Find ways to urge yourself to get better and better at something that matters to you
- Be a part of something bigger then yourself
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
Buy the Book
- Drive with Daniel Pink
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Venue: On-Demand