In the context of a happy life, a messy desk is a trivial problem—yet four-times New York Times bestselling author, Gretchen Rubin, has found that getting more control of our stuff makes us feel more in control of our lives. We free our mind (and our shelves) for what we truly value.
In this Summit Session:
- How outer order contributes to inner calm
- Why it’s easier to keep up than catch up
- One of the worse uses of your precious time
- Why there’s no right way to create and maintain order
- How to free our mind (and our shelves) for what we truly value
- Cultivating healthier habits that have us feel both calmer and more energetic.
Get the Book – Inner Order, Outer Calm
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2019 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- Declutter and Organise to Make More Room for Happiness with Gretchen Rubin
- Speakers: Gretchen Rubin and Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: On-Demand