Strategies to Get Your Message Across from Jacquie Molloy It’s categorically impossible to breed customer loyalty, to win new business, and to create the results you want with you when your communication misses the mark. Even if you’re a reasonably good communicator, improving how you communicate to your key stakeholders is imperative for your business growth and your effectiveness as a leader. How do you tailor your message so that it’s well received? How is it best to communicate in person, in meetings and when you’re not face-to-face?
During this one-hour webinar you’ll learn:
- The No. 1 mistake many, if not most, people make in their business communications (and how to avoid it)
- A simple framework for crafting great introductions to create interest in what you have to say
- The one ‘tool’ that will help you to apply – and demonstrate – critical thinking in your own work, when reviewing reports and ‘on the fly’ in meetings
- Your presenter, Jacqui Molloy, will share her powerful:5-step approach to create excellent written communications for business
- 5-step approach to create excellent written communications for business
- 5-step approach to create and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations
- At the end of the webinar you’ll have a number of practices that you can immediately implement.
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Communication Skills For Women Leaders
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)
- Speakers: jacquiemolloy
- Venue: On-Demand