How working in the cloud is giving small businesses the edge Wikipedia describes the term cloud is used as a metaphor for the Internet, based on how the Internet is depicted in computer network diagrams and is an abstraction for the complex infrastructure it conceals.
How is working in the cloud a way to give your business an edge?
This webinar will help you come to terms with the latest IT buzz word – Cloud Computing. Also know as web-based software or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), these are virtual tools that are cheap, efficient and help you appear bigger than you really are! In this webinar presented by ABN member Zoe Freeman, we’ll address the benefits and concerns of working virtually such as:
- Working from any computer, anywhere in the world
- Go from one woman band to multinational without needing to worry infrastructure
- Never worry about backing up again
- But what if the web goes down?
- I like to know my data is where I can see it. Is it safe to put it “out there”?
- No-cost online tools that will boost your productivity
- Collaborate with clients, suppliers and staff, without leaving your desk
- Never have to take a trip to visit your bookkeeper again
- How to choose the right online products for your business
- Future trends in online solutions for your small business
And demonstrate some of the great tools that are available to help you across every area of your business.
Premium Members watch for free. Learn more about the benefits of Premium Membership.
- Cloud Computing for Small Businesses
- Price: $59 (Login for Premium Member Discount)