Do you worry that your business will collapse without your constant presence? Are you sacrificing your family, friendships, and freedom to keep your business alive? What if instead, your business could run itself, freeing you to do what you love when you want, while it continues to grow and turn a profit?
In this Summit Session:
- The main reason business owners are stuck in a cycle of not being able to grow
- What you’re doing that could be leading to burnout
- The important difference between Deciding and Delegating
- How to pinpoint your business’s most important function
- How to free yourself from micromanaging and get yourself out of the day-to-day
- The ONE role that is essential for you to own as the business owner
- The behaviours that keep our businesses small, and what to do about them
- A simple model for gauging where to focus in you business to be more sustainable
Get the Book – ClockWork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2019 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself with Mike Michalowicz
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: On-Demand