Moving from the state of self-employed/solopreneur where all key responsibilities lay in your hands, to running a growing and scalable business with a team, systems, and a business that runs itself – takes a head-shift as well as a change in what YOU do as the business owner on a day-by-day basis. When you can step into the CEO role in your business you start to create a business that can really have the impact you dream of.
In this Summit Session:
- What it means to go from solopreneur to CEO in your own small business
- The mindset change that helps you transition your thinking and play a bigger game
- How stepping into the CEO role helps you impact more people
- The practical changes to make in your business so that you can grow and scale
- How to step out of the day-to-day into the most important role
- How to maintain being the face of the business while stepping away from all the doing
- The ONE thing that you must keep doing in your business to support its the ongoing sustainability
Get the Book – Draw, Paint, Sparkle by Patty Palmer
This training is available only to HerBusiness Network Members
Get access to all presentations from the 2019 Business Growth Summit for Women Entrepreneurs when you’re a member of the HerBusiness Network. Learn more about joining the most collaborative and supportive community for women business owners.
- Becoming the CEO of Your Business – Step into the CEO Role and Transform Your Business with Patty Palmer
- Venue: On-Demand