My Path Forward
Coaching & Mentoring
My Connection Statement
As a career coach, I help people who are beginning their careers to overcome the stress and anxiety associated with finding the “right” job and to be confident in the process of building a meaningful and fulfilling career for themselves through one-on-one online coaching.
As a career coach, I help principals / career advisors to provide in school training to students to overcome the stress and anxiety associated with finding the “right” job and to be confident in the process of building a meaningful and fulfilling career for themselves.
About Me - My Biography
- Certified Meditation Teacher
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Banking and Finance: Anything business finance related for small business, including financing of equipment, growth for business
- Autism: Managing all aspects of autism, coaching and mentoring of people on the spectrum,
- Coaching for performance: improving the efficiencies and effectiveness of teams
- Leadership: Managing and leading teams
- Career Coaching
- Procedure writing
- Training: development and delivery of training
- Customer Service: training of and building teams that develop great customer service
Besides helping people build a career they’ll love, my passions include:
Getting out in to nature
I love going for a hike in the Blue Mountains or along our beautiful Sydney coast line. It is so soothing to the soul to reconnect with nature and get away from the rush of daily life. I also love going to the beach and catching a few waves.
I exercise 5-6 times a week whether it be at the gym working out, going for a run or swimming some laps (slowly). I love pushing myself to see what I can do and breaking through the mind barriers to reach new milestones along the way.
They are the reason for most of what I do. I love how the challenge me to be a better person and mum. I want to be their role model in life, or how to live life to the fullest and go out and chase your dreams.
Other interests I have are
- Writing – I love writing, especially poetry. I have been writing off an on as a hobby since I was young. (all thanks to my Dad)
- Being creative – Having a go at anything, that challenges me to let the creative side of my loose and see what’s possible in life.
- Reading – I love reading anything that expands the mind.
- Growing – I am a lover of learning and growing and challenging myself to improve in whatever I am focused on.
How I Can Help Other Members
While my business focused on supporting people entering the workplace, through my experience and training these are ways I can assist other members within the network:
- Questions on banking and borrowing funds. The last 14 years I have worked at the Commonwealth Bank in Corporate Finance, Asset Finance and my last role was managing the Western Sydney Team for small business. If you have any questions around banking I am more than happy to chat and provide assistance.
- Building strong mental health. Life tends to throw curve balls, and the way you react to these and bounce back is key to how you get through life. Having struggled with depression for 20 years, I’ve hit rock bottom and clawed my way back out. I now love life and everything it has to offer, and have learnt to ways to build and maintain good mental health in life which I am happy to share.
Why I Became a HerBusiness Member
I became a member of the HerBusiness network after completing the New Client week as I found the network very supportive and filled with like minded and business focused people where I could grow, learn and develop my business while as supporting others in similar situations along the way.
My Member to Member Offer(s)
TBA – Coming soon