Livecasts are something we’ve been doing more of and we’re LOVING it… Technically, a Facebook Live is a live broadcast but what we’re talking about here is more like crafting your own event or show that you can broadcast to create a real experience for your viewers — just like Oprah!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share how they are using Livecasts at HerBusiness to attract and get new clients.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Also get the top tips from today’s episode summarised in this easy reference handout: 9 Tips for Successful Livecasts
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How you can stream your EXISTING events and expand your audience
- How including a Livecast option in your offer can overcome objections at the point of purchase – especially if your offer includes a live event
- Why a Livecast can make your life easier in terms of not having to do live events at all (or at least not in geographically diverse areas)
- What opening “Suzi’s Bar” had to do with one of our most fun Livecasts ever!
- The exact point in your sales process to offer a Livecast for maximum impact
- Why you want to include “ads” in your show and how and when to position them
- The secret to including guests on your Livecast
- Much, much more…
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 81 – How To Write a Call To Action – From Buttons to Blogs with the wonderful Joanna Wiebe
- Episode 13 – Call To Action Mistakes and Must Haves
- Mevo Customer Group