Ever thought about joining or starting a Mastermind? A Mastermind is a group of peers who come together in some regular way to share ideas, support each other and help each other succeed.
In today’s episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share why you might want to think about BEING IN a Mastermind as well as when you might consider STARTING YOUR OWN Mastermind.
Go here to learn more: www.herbusinessmastermind.com
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What exactly IS a Mastermind and how do they work?
- Why Napoleon Hill had to say about Masterminds in his book Think and Grow Rich
- The highlights from Suzi’s experience over 20 years being in Masterminds (and why she wouldn’t be without one)
- How Michelle has increased her ROI on her Mastermind investment every year since joining one.
- Struggling with confidence? Hear how Michelle gave her confidence a massive boost joining a Mastermind in the US
- Why you want to step outside your comfort zone
- What to look for in the IDEAL Mastermind for YOU
- When it might make sense to start your OWN Mastermind
- Michelle and Suzi’s top tips for starting and structuring your Mastermind
- Much, much more…
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Napoleon Hill — Think and Grow Rich
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- Episode 90 — Using a Connection Statement to Get New Clients