Ever purchased something from an organisation that had incredible content and incredible marketing RIGHT up to that point where you purchased… and then you felt like you got dropped like a hot potato?
How did it make you feel? Chances are, it’s not good.
That moment right after someone has purchased from you is one of THE most important times to be reassuring them and telling them they did the right thing.
In today’s episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon look at the phenomenon of Buyers Remorse – why you need to know about it and what you can do to reassure people right after they buy from so you get less refunds and customer service hassle and more repeat customers and referrals.
Also included in this episode is a bonus gift – the New Customer Email Nurture Template and it gives you an outline of the new client nurture process which includes the first vital step we’ve been talking about today REASSURE and also addresses the other 4 key elements – connect, orientate, switch on and move forward.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The 5-part nurture framework that you want to know when creating any post-purchase or post optin content
- The one thing you can do that immediately puts you on the “back foot” with your customers right after they buy from you (and what you can do about it)
- Why knowing a little bit about the psychological theory of “cognitive dissonance” could get you more sales and more loyal customers
- The two conversations going on in the mind of your customer right after they buy from you (hint: you only want one of these to “win” out)
- The keys to a great post-purchase email sequence
- The (unexpected) thing you need to say to someone after they buy from you
- How and when to share customer stories to help people feel confident in their purchase
- The power of doing what you DIDN’T say you would do – and when you want to employ this strategy
- Gifts on purchase – are they a good idea or not?
- The one strategy Michelle gets all her clients to implement that blows customers away and creates raving fans
- The surprising reason a Facebook Group could help you reassure your customers (and exactly what content you want to focus on to do that)
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 8 — How To Create a New Client Nurture Email Campaign
- Episode 49 — Creating Your Customer Experience by Design and Not By Default
- Jason Friedman, CX Formula
- Adore Beauty
- HerBusiness Premium Membership