Karen Davidson is the great-granddaughter of the Harley Davidson’s co-founder, William Davidson, and has been riding motorcycles since she was nine. Karen officially joined the company in 1989, bringing business experience and a keen eye for fashion design. She currently holds the role of Creative Director of the merchandise department.
Karen Davidson is passionate about the Harley Davidson brand and tells us what makes this long-time company a favourite the world over.
In this interview, we discuss:
- What qualities of the brand drive consumer passion for the brand
- What is it about the brand that maintains customer loyalty?
- How Harley Davidson fosters community engagement
- How the apparel part of the business fits into the larger brand
- Why she’d like to see more women riders
Enjoy this interview with Karen Davidson from Harley Davidson.