Whether it’s images, text, blog posts or eBooks – the process of sharing content is now a leading marketing trend. What sets content marketing apart from more direct steams of marketing is its ability to create a story and target an interest-based community. In this Social Media for Small Business podcast, learn how to capitalise on a community and build a brand by sharing easy-to-create content with expert advice from Jeanne-Vida Douglas, of Filtered Media. Listen to this Social Media for Small Business interview with Jeanne-Vida Douglas to learn:
- How to succeed in content marketing
- Traditional advertising vs content marketing
- The difference between PR and content marketing
- Details about successful content marketing and how they transformed certain businesses
- How content marketing gives small businesses enormous opportunities
- How branded content relates to community
- Step-by-step guidence on content marketing strategy
- The advantages of becoming a content curator
Mentioned in episode:
- Australian businesswomen’s network, your content was among the top 3% of most viewed on SlideShare in 2013!
- South By South West Interactive – Austin, March 2014
- Facebook turns 10.
- SlideShare Content Sharing with your Professional Network on LinkedIn
- Google Analytics Solutions Gallery – Social Media dashboard