We’ve just re-opened applications for the Accelerator Program, a pilot project aimed to grow applicant’s businesses and produce results.
Since the program’s launch in June this year I’ve worked with a handful of HerBusiness members to successfully accelerate each member’s results across their businesses.
Now the exclusive program has re-opened for just a handful of new applicants for a limited time — ideal for those looking to learn, grow, contribute and collaborate.
What is the HerBusiness Accelerator Program?
The program is an ongoing program aimed to support an exclusive group of business owners in their business growth and help them realise their business visions.
The program is about unlocking the potential that resides within you, and stepping up to make a commitment to your business. This program is for you if you wish to be supported by like-minded business owners and start playing a bigger game in business.
This program is for you if you are…
- Ready to take your business to new levels quickly
- Willing to invest time and energy into your business development
- Done with getting in the way of your own success
- Ready for a change and ready to prioritise the success of your business
- Committed to putting in focus and effort to creating our ideal business
- 4 in-person group meetings per year, at the quarterly Roundtable in Melbourne. The HerBusiness Accelerator will follow the Roundtable, running from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- 8x one-hour virtual meetings per year, scheduled on the months that Roundtables are not arranged
- 12 months of ongoing business support and resources
- Closed accelerator member group for 24/7 access to support
- HerBusiness Premium Membership (pay no extra for all your Premium Member benefits)
Note that a 12-month commitment starting in January 2018 is required.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be involved with, simply complete an expression of interest here. We will then send you a link to an Application Form so you can tell us more about your business needs right now.